The capsule tubes are designed to store Air-Tite Brand Capsules. Each tube has a small hole poked in the cap to allow air-flow when removing the lid, tubes will hold 20 completely closed capsules. The tubes do not provide any extra protection for the coins, and are only a storage solution. These capsules are Made in the USA from an acrylic plastic with a non-yellowing agent. This process results in a final product that is hard, crystal clear, and smooth to the touch. The cover and base close together firmly to form a perfect seal. The capsules are PVC Free, archival Safe are suitable for extended periods of long term coin or bar storage. The Rings are made of an inert cross linked polyethylene. The rings secure the coin in the holder. They will create an additional barrier against air contamination and also presents an attractive border to accent the coin.
- Capsule Measurements: Inside Diameter 24mm x Depth 2.03mm, Outside Diameter 36.5mm x 5.1mm
- Tube Measurements: Inside Diameter 36.7mm x Height 4-1/4″
- Rings are placed inside the capsule
- Capsules are shipped Un-Assembled between layers of foam
- Coins that Fit: US Quarters (Seated, Barber, Standing Liberty, Washington), Schilling, $5 Gold 1829-1834, 1 Shilling, Canadian Twenty-Five Cent, and 5 New Sheqalim