These high quality Pre-1933 Gold coins exhibit rich luster with tremendous eye appeal. These examples have been graded as MS-62 by NGC one of the top two coin grading services in the world.
- Photos in this listing may or may not be stock photos. The photos are meant to be an indication of the product you will receive.
- Coin Highlights: Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: This design features Lady Liberty facing left wearing a pearl crown inscribed with “Liberty.” The year of mintage is also inscribed across the bottom.
- Reverse: Modeled after the Great Seal of the United States with “United States of America” above and the face value below.