Own a piece of American history that is more than 100 years old! Nice affordable example for a Liberty Gold type set. These coins exhibit typical contact marks consistent with the MS-62 grade of each coin.
- Photos in this listing may or may not be stock photos. The photos are meant to be an indication of the product you will receive.
- Coin Highlights: Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed LIBERTY.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with “United States of America” and “Twenty Dollars”.