Each of these $20 Gold Liberty Double Eagle coins has been authenticated and graded as being in MS-64 condition by PCGS. These coins were designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- Photos in this listing may or may not be stock photos. The photos are meant to be an indication of the product you will receive.
- Coin Highlights: Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above.