The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle showing a proud Lady Liberty. With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold the 1991 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion investment appeal.
- Photos in this listing may or may not be stock photos. The photos are meant to be an indication of the product you will receive.
- Coin Highlights: Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest where a female awaits with her young.