Kit includes: One H.E. Harris Buffalo Nickel Coin Folder #2678, Six Buffalo/Indian Head Nickels, checklist, and a magnifying glass.
The Buffalo Nickel Starter Kit by Coins4Me makes it easy to start a coin collection.
The buffalo, or also referred as Indian head nickels, are in date-readable condition. Dates include 1916, 1918, 1919, 1934, 1935 and 1937.
The H.E. Harris Buffalo Nickel Folder #2678 is for the years 1913-1938. Each coin folder is a tri-fold design that unfolds to display 90 coin slots. Nickels can easily be pushed into each slot for coin viewing. The inside pages also feature additional information about the coins it holds.
Magnifier measures 4 1/2″ W x 2 1/8″ H x 3/8″ D and features 5x and 8x magnification.
A handy, complimentary coin checklist is included to assist with your collecting needs. Whether you’re shopping online or at a coin show you will have this handy list that corresponds to the buffalo coin series.
Educational and fun – Great for kids!
Actual coins will vary from the stock photo. Please take note that coins will be left in their natural condition and have not been cleaned or altered.
Coins4Me: Centerville Coin & Jewelry Connection Inc., is located in southeastern Ohio. The company was recently honored with the Better Business Bureau Eclipse Integrity Award and have over 46 years of experience in the numismatics industry. The products are hand assembled in our warehouse in Ohio over the supervision of trained numismatist. “We love to spread the joy of coin collecting and the history that it teaches!”
- Bundle – 9 items: H.E. Harris  Buffalo Nickel, 1913-1938; Six Buffalo Nickels [See Description for Dates]; Magnifier & Checklist
- BUFFALO NICKELS COLLECTORS FOLDER 1913-1938: H.E. Harris brand glossy folder opens flat for all-at-once viewing. Folders are constructed of acid-free, archival material. The folder includes 90 total openings. Includes historical background and mintage for this popular nickel series. Size: 6×7.75 flat.
- BUFFALO NICKELS: Buffalo nickels capture the spirit of the Old West. The designer James Earle Fraser chose the profile of a Native American Indian (a composite of 3 chiefs) for the nickel’s obverse, and the American bison “Black Diamond,” for the reverse. Because the date is one of the high points on the coin, it wore off quickly leaving millions of these nickels without a date. The nickels you will receive will have partial or full dates so you can identify them easily.
- Magnifier measures 4 1/2″ W x 2 1/8″ H x 3/8″ D and features 5x and 8x magnification.
- Educational and fun – Great for kids!